– The situation in our direction of the front remains under the full control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. According to the information of the Defense Forces of the Tauriy region, our units of missile troops and artillery continue to attack the concentration of manpower and military equipment of the enemy. The losses of the occupiers are being specified.
– According to the information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the enemy continues to conduct defensive actions and shelling of peaceful communities in the de-occupied part of Kherson Region. On the eve of Easter, the Russian army killed a mother and daughter in Kherson. Zolota Balka, Kozatske and others also came under fire.
– In the Nikopol district of the Dnipropetrovsk region, the enemy fired heavy artillery at the Myrivsk community at night. Thank God, no losses. Kryvyi Rih district – there was no shelling.
– Once again, I emphasize the need to observe safety rules. Today, during a walk near Zelenodolsk, people discovered a cluster warhead from the “Uragan” MLRS. They did not pick it up, examine it, but immediately called the emergency services. A group of pyrotechnics, which quickly arrived on the scene, discovered and destroyed as many as six combat elements from the “Hurricane”. Considering that the grass is growing now and explosive objects are simply not visible, you should move only on public roads.
– As for Kryvyi Rih itself, all important infrastructure, public transport, social and medical institutions work stably in the city.
– But about our peaceful victories. Today I was at the Kryvyi Rih Kyokushin Karate Open Championship. I practiced sambo for many years, but also attended the karate section for several years. Before the tournament, it was very nice to talk with coaches, young athletes and their parents. Even in the eyes of the youngest – and there were boys and girls 6-7 years old – it was clear: “Kryvbas is power!”. I congratulate the winning team of the tournament – sports club “Tornado” (Kr.Rig), whose pupils received 36 medals (gold, silver and bronze). Athletes from the club “Ichiban Dojo” (Rig County) – 10 medals, “Haloyan Academy” (Dnipro) – 9 medals, the club “Olymp” (Rig County) – 7 medals and the club “Ichi and Sen Shin Dojo” (Cr. .Rig) – 7 medals. I wish the athletes new achievements!
– I congratulate everyone on Easter Saturday and the upcoming Easter holiday. I would like to remind you that the curfew is maintained throughout the region. Public transport will operate in full immediately after the end of the curfew – from 5 in the morning. Church services will begin at 6 a.m.
We keep calm, endurance, believe in our Armed Forces and our inevitable Victory!
Have a boring night, dear compatriots!
Glory to Kryvbas and Glory to Ukraine!