Pickled cucumbers (Photo: gpointstudio/freepik)
Low-salt pickles are a traditional pickling technique that uses less salt than traditional pickles. They have a more natural taste and crunch.
In this recipe, we will show you how to quickly prepare delicious lightly salted cucumbers. You will need fresh cucumbers, some garlic, fragrant dill and a few minutes of your time. This quick recipe for lightly salted cucumbers will be so delicious that everyone around you will be asking for it.
Pickled cucumbers are a quick recipe
- Cucumbers of medium size – 8 pieces
- Garlic – to taste
Method of cooking:
- Wash the cucumbers well, cut off the tops and cut them in half.
- Transfer the cucumbers to a pan, add salt and mix well.
- As soon as the juice forms, drain it and add two cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Chop the greens, add them to the lightly salted cucumbers in the pan and mix again.
- If desired, season the quick lightly salted cucumbers with homemade oil.
- Mix well and serve.