1. APU: Russia massively attacked Ukraine at night with Shahed drones. Air defense shot down 26, there are two arrivals. On the night of July 11, Russian invaders massively attacked Ukraine with Shahed-136 kamikaze drones (more).
2. Advertising of devices for smoking and sale of e-cigarettes with additives have been banned in Ukraine. From Tuesday, July 11, a total ban on advertising and sponsorship comes into force in Ukraine, in particular in the media, electronic devices for smoking, IQOS, glo. Until now, there was no control, and now fines of up to UAH 50,000 will be provided for each fact of advertising (more).
3. Germany will supply Ukraine with two Patriot launchers and 25 Leopard-Süddeutsche tanks. Germany will supply Ukraine with two Patriot air defense missile launchers, Leopard tanks and other weapons worth 700 million euros (more).
4. France will give Ukraine long-range missiles – Macron. French President Emmanuel Macron at the opening of the NATO summit in Vilnius said that his country had decided to transfer long-range missiles to Ukraine to support the counter-offensive of the Defense Forces (more).
5. Zelensky goes to the NATO summit. He sharply stated: We hear strange wording, we need respect for Ukraine. Zelensky noted that it is “unprecedented and absurd” when there is no time frame for both the invitation and Ukraine’s membership, and instead “what a strange wording about conditions” is added even for the invitation (more).
6. Lieutenant General of the Russian Federation Tsokov. Ukrainian rocket eliminated a “fat” target in Berdyansk. In the region of the temporarily occupied Berdyansk, the highest-ranking Russian military man during the entire war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine was allegedly liquidated: Deputy Commander of the Southern Military District of the RF Armed Forces, Lieutenant General Oleg Tsokov (more).
7. NATO has formally agreed to remove the MAP for Ukraine, but has not yet issued an invitation – Stoltenberg. The North Atlantic Alliance agreed to withdraw the NATO membership action plan for Ukraine, but has not yet issued an invitation to join (more).
8. F-16 for Ukraine. Officially formed a coalition for the training of pilots – Reznikov. 11 partner states and Ukraine signed a memorandum defining the terms of the coalition for the preparation of the F-16 for the Ukrainian Air Force (more).
Read also the texts of the day:
If you notice a spelling mistake, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.