The Kyiv City State Administration has called on organizations responsible for the maintenance of heat supply in Kyiv to drain water from heating systems in the event of an emergency if the temperature drops to minus 3C and below.
“If an emergency situation occurs, during the period of repair work necessary to restore the heat supply, the responsible persons of the service company are obliged to drain (drain) the water in the heating systems, provided that the temperature has dropped to minus 3 degrees Celsius and below.” – the message says.
This information as a guide to action applies to all service companies, regardless of the form of their ownership or form of building management, including condominiums, condominiums.
Personnel of service organizations must:
- Turn off (if available) the equipment of the thermal point.
- Close the valves on the unit connecting the heat consumption system to the heat networks
- Open the triggers on the indoor heating system and drain the water into the drainage hole or other place provided for this purpose.
- Open the taps to release air from the home heating system in the attic or technical floor of the house.
- After the water drains from the downpipes, close the taps for releasing air from the heating system in the attic or technical floor.
It is noted that the connection of the house will take place immediately after the stabilization of the situation, subject to the appropriate permission of the heat supply company.
In the case of communication interruptions and the impossibility of coordinating actions with the heat supply company, the responsible person of the service company makes the decision on draining the water in the house independently and promptly.