CoronaVac has been successfully used in Ukraine since March 2021. In total, during this time, Ukrainians used 9,828,515 doses of this vaccine.
The CoronaVac vaccine is inactive – it contains a “killed” virus. The body reacts to it and produces immunity. This is an old proven technology that has been around for about 70 years. Some vaccines against poliomyelitis and influenza work on the same principle.
- Passed all three phases of research.
- Approved by WHO for emergency use.
- Allowed to people over 18 years old.
- Two-dose (basic course of vaccination). The recommended interval between injections is 14-28 days.
- It is stored at a temperature of +2 – +8℃.
- It is used in 56 countries, including Turkey, China, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil, and Chile.
We remind you that the incidence of COVID-19 increases in the autumn and winter period. Therefore, it is especially important to get vaccinated and get protection.
The CoronaVac vaccine can:
Make a basic course of vaccinations, if you have not been vaccinated before.
Get the 2nd dose if the 1st was CoronaVac, Pfizer, AstraZeneca (Covishield, SKBio, Vaxzevria), Moderna.
You can sign up for vaccination against COVID-19 today at your family doctor or by calling the contact center of the Ministry of Health at 0-800-602-019. You can learn more about vaccination on the website vaccination.covid19.gov.ua.