The cheapest in Kryvyi Rih, Zaporizhzhia, Kropyvnytskyi and Mykolaiv.
Prices for ready-made one-room apartments apartments with repairs in large cities of Ukraine are starting from 480 thousand hryvnias. The cheapest place to buy housing in Kryvyi Rihthe most expensive In Kiev – 3.2 million
They have been ready for the last three months apartments became cheaper only in the capitalthe statistics say LUN.
Yes, in Kyiv on average the cost of one-room apartments decreased by 400 thousand hryvnias, which is –12%. The rest of the regions remained unchanged. I wonder what three-room apartments in Uzhhorod from owners on average a thousand dollars more expensive than in Odessa.
“Proximity to the border with the EU and remoteness from hostilities today is a significant competitive advantage,” LUN notes.
How much does a renovated 1-room apartment cost:
- Kyiv – UAH 3.2 million
- Lviv – UAH 2.1 million
- Odesa – UAH 1.7 million
- Vinnitsa – UAH 1.6 million
- Uzhhorod – UAH 1.6 million
- Dnipro – UAH 1.6 million
- Lutsk – UAH 1.5 million
- Chernivtsi – UAH 1.5 million
- Rivne – UAH 1.4 million
- Poltava – UAH 1.4 million
- Ternopil – UAH 1.4 million
- Cherkasy – UAH 1.4 million
- Kharkiv – UAH 1.3 million
- Zhytomyr – UAH 1.3 million
- Khmelnytskyi – UAH 1.2 million
- Kherson – UAH 1.1 million
- Sumy – UAH 1.1 million
- Chernihiv – UAH 1.1 million
- Ivano-Frankivsk – UAH 1.1 million
- Mykolaiv – 1 million
- Kropyvnytskyi – 940 thousand UAH
- Zaporizhzhia – 920 thousand UAH
- Kryvyi Rih – UAH 480,000
We will remind that the number of real estate buyers in Kyiv in the winter of 2023 has decreased significantly. The average cost per square meter of primary housing at the moment starts from UAH 34,200. However, prices are likely to start rising.