The Executive Committee of the Rhine City Council plans to purchase consulting services for the development of tourism and tourism business under a simplified procedure for 190,000 hryvnias.
The corresponding tender appeared in the e-procurement system Prozorro.
The procurement is part of the international project “Development and promotion of green tourism in the Danube sector of the Black Sea basin”, which the Reni government is implementing jointly with the city of Cahul (Moldova) and Galati (Romania) with the financial support of the European Union.
The main tasks of counseling will be:
- providing information on the local tourism potential of the Rhine City Territorial Community in the framework of trainings and seminars (3 trainings and 3 seminars);
- coordination of meetings with tourism service providers during study tours to the Rhine City Territorial Community (3 visits);
- participation in the selection of information on tourism potential, the degree of its use in the main issues of green tourism development in the Rhineland Territorial Community (to fill the website);
- providing expertise and support to create a tourism cluster;
- providing information and support to local authorities and stakeholders on the economic and tourism potential of the Rhine City Territorial Community, as well as participating in the development of podcasts on tourism and economic issues;
- providing any other support and information within the project activities.
Under the terms of the contract, services must be provided in Ukrainian and English for a period up to May 31, 2023. Of the declared 190 thousand hryvnias for the complex of consulting services, the Rhine City Council plans to pay 140 thousand to the contractor this year, and the remaining 50 thousand – in 2023.
Tenders will be accepted until February 28. The customer promises to decide on the date of the auction after February 23.
We will add that within the project “Development and promotion of green tourism in the Danube sector of the Black Sea basin” the executive committee of the Rhine Council also to buy motor boat for 240 thousand hryvnias.
We will remind, in regional council ask 25 million for the repair of the Ackerman Fortress.
Last year Odesa region earned more than 28 million tourists. The amount of revenues to the state budget from the tourist tax in 2021 amounted to 244 million hryvnias, which is 86.8% higher than in 2020 (130.6 million UAH), and 20% higher than in 2019, when the budget received 196 million.
The head of the Odessa regional administration allowed the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine to develop technical land management documentation for the inventory of land plots. According to the head of the regional state administration, these are state-owned plots with an approximate area of 2.81 hectares (military town №234), designed to house structural units of the Ministry of Defense, territorial bodies, institutions, establishments and enterprises belonging to Д
The National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption (NAPC) is inviting 11 people next week to explain possible violations of Ukraine’s anti-corruption legislation. According to the NAPC press service, among them is the former prosecutor of the Odessa Regional Prosecutor’s Office Igor Kushnir, who is expected on Tuesday, and who is trying to find out the reasons for late submission…
The Berezivka District Court of Odesa Oblast has seized a car and chainsaws of an entrepreneur who cut down almost 150,000 trees in the village of Kostiantynivka, which were planted in 2017 as part of the Forests of Ukraine program. The court has started consideration of a case of deforestation of 30 hectares of forest in the village of Kostiantynivka, Public reports. It’s about growing trees…
Students of Odessa schools will stop distance learning and return to their desks on Monday, February 21. This was announced by the director of the Department of Education and Science of the Odessa City Council Olena Buynevych. She noted that currently in the city there is a significant reduction in quarantined classes in schools from 300 to 40. However, if the parents of students…