The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Bakhmut and Lyman directions.
During the day, the Armed Forces liquidated 430 occupiers. Thus, as of November 25, general hostilities losses among the personnel of the enemy are about 86,150 persons The data is being verified.
About November 25 reports General Staff of the Armed Forces.
Thus, the total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 25.11 are estimated to be:
- personnel – about 86,150 (+430) people were liquidated
- tanks ‒ 2899 (+1) units.
- armored combat vehicles ‒ 5,844 (+5) units.
- artillery systems – 1,895 (+6) units.
- RSZV – 395 (+0) units.
- air defense equipment ‒ 209 (+0) units.
- aircraft – 278 (+0) units.
- helicopters – 261 (+0) units.
- UAVs of the operational-tactical level – 1553 (+6) units.
- cruise missiles ‒ 531 (+0)
- ships and boats ‒ 16 (+0) units.
- automotive equipment and tank trucks – 4404 (+4) units.
- special equipment ‒ 163 (+2)
We will remind the General Staff reportedthat it was confirmed that on November 23, the units of the Defense Forces fired at areas where the invaders’ manpower and military equipment were concentrated in the village of Zeleny Yar, Zaporizhzhia region. The enemy lost 2 trucks, more than 15 wounded and 20 dead servicemen.
Ukrainian aviation continues to destroy the invaders. During the past 24 hours, 12 strikes were carried out on areas where the enemy’s personnel, weapons and military equipment are concentrated and on 2 positions of its anti-aircraft missile systems.
At the same time, units of missile troops and artillery of the Defense Forces hit 4 control points, 2 areas of concentration of personnel and OVT, a station for unloading weapons and military equipment, an ammunition depot and an enemy relay station.