To get rid of mosquitoes, which are extremely annoying in summer, you should pay attention to eight simple but effective means. In the house and in nature, you will be completely protected from annoying insects. Read the TSN.ua article about folk remedies against mosquitoes.
Love summer vacations, but are fed up with annoying mosquitoes that can spoil the mood with their buzzing and bites?
There are several folk remedieswhich will help get rid of these insects in the house and in nature.
- An effective remedy against mosquitoes and flies in the home – valerian or camphor, which must be evaporated over the burner. If the room is large enough, take at least 100 g of aromatic substance.
- To get rid of mosquitoes in nature, it is worth finding Rowan or cherry leaves, finely chop it, and then rub the juice on all exposed parts of the body. The smell will be a great deterrent to bloodsuckers.
- Excellent protection against mosquitoes – essential oils of eucalyptus, anise, clove or basil. It is necessary to dilute 5-10 drops in a glass of water, and then anoint all exposed areas of the body. At home, you can spray this solution on a candle or in the fireplace (even a frying pan will do), and then heat it up. It is also advised to soak a piece of cotton wool in this solution and place it on the windowsill.
- I wonder what repels mosquitoes the smell of tomato or elder leaves. They can be placed in the house in inconspicuous places.
- Put a few in the fire in nature juniper branches is an effective mosquito repellent.
- The smell of cedar oil also repels mosquitoes perfectly. Cockroaches and flies don’t like it either.
- Do you want mosquitoes to stop biting? Then you should prepare a tincture of wormwood root, and then wash with it. To prepare – take a handful of chopped roots, pour 1.5 liters of water and boil. Then let it stand for another 15-20 minutes.
- You can also pour 100% eucalyptus extract into the electric fumigator. This is an excellent mosquito repellent, after which annoying insects will forget the way to your house.