The National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption restored access to the Anti-Corruption Portal, expanded its functionality and updated its sections.
As reported by Ukrinform, the NAKC informed about this in Telegram.
Access to the portal has been completely restricted since the beginning of the full-scale war Russian Federation to prevent possible use of sensitive data against Ukraine and its citizens.
Therefore, after verifying the information, NAKC improved the work of the portal, leaving only the part that contains sensitive data restricted in access until the end of martial law.
“Updating the sections of the portal and expanded functionality will help anti-corruption commissioners to improve their work efficiency and develop professionally in the field of anti-corruption. After all, information is conveniently presented on the portal, which will be useful to the authorized persons both for the performance of professional tasks and for general development and self-improvement”, – said Serhii Derkach, the head of the Department of Prevention and Detection of Corruption of the NAKC.
The following updated sections are currently available on the portal:
- individual resources of the web library “Catalogue of corruption risks of authorities” by spheres of public administration. The materials of the catalog will help in organizing the monitoring of corruption risks in the public and private sectors;
- analytical data on the effectiveness of the activities of authorized representatives (access to certain sensitive data is limited);
- section “Professional development”. It systematizes educational and methodical materials for anti-corruption commissioners in key directions of the organization’s anti-corruption work;
- calendar of planned public events;
- the “Leaders of Change” section, which is dedicated to the development of virtuous leadership in public and private sector institutions, the implementation of the “tone from above” concept.
As reported by Ukrinform, it entered into force on July 10 Law “On the principles of state anti-corruption policy for 2021 – 2025”which is an important step on the way to the European integration of Ukraine.