Read in the TSN.ua article how to make pancake dough without a mixer so that there are no lumps.
Adults and children love pancakes. You can eat them as an independent dish or add a variety of fillings. Every housewife made pancakes at least once in her life. However, it is not so easy to make pancake dough. Lumps often appear in it, which spoil the whole dish. If you do not have the opportunity to use a mixer, then you just need to remember this recipe, how to make pancake dough without lumps.
How to make pancake dough without lumps if there is no mixer
You will need these the ingredients (for four people):
- 6 eggs;
- 4 cups of flour;
- 6 glasses (200 ml) of milk;
- 4-5 tablespoons of sugar;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Preparation very simple, so even a beginner in cooking can handle it:
- Six eggs should be broken into a fairly large container where you will prepare the pancake batter. Add salt, sugar and mix everything. You can use a fork or a whisk.
- Pour two glasses of milk into the mixture and mix thoroughly again.
- Pour one glass of flour and again carefully mix the future pancake dough. You will see a lot of lumps at first, but don’t worry. All of them will disappear after thorough mixing.
- Add the second, third and fourth cups of flour. After each one, stir the mixture well with a whisk or fork. Take your time – because this is the whole secret. It is necessary to gradually increase the thickness of the dough on the pancake and then there will be no lumps.
- Now add all other glasses of milk one by one, after each one thoroughly mixing the dough to the desired consistency. If you think that there is too much milk, replace it with plain water. The quality of the dough and baking will not be affected in any way.
- The last step is to add vegetable oil. Now the pancake dough will not stick to the pan.
You can immediately start cooking delicious pancakes. Place the pan over low to medium heat and let the pancakes cook for one minute on each side.