As of February 6, there are two enemy ships in the Black and Azov seas. There are no Caliber carriers among them.
It is reported Censor. NO with reference to Navy of the Armed Forces.
As of February 6, 2023:
- 1 enemy ship is on combat duty in the Black Sea;
- in the Sea of Azov, the enemy continues to control sea communications by keeping 1 ship on combat duty;
- in the Mediterranean Sea – 10 enemy ships, 5 of them carrying “Caliber” cruise missiles, a total salvo – 72 missiles.
During the day, in the interests of the Russian Federation, the passage through the Kerch-Yenikal Strait was carried out by:
- to the Sea of Azov – 19 vessels, of which 4 vessels were moving from the Bosphorus Strait;
- to the Black Sea – 15 vessels, of which 4 vessels continued their movement in the direction of the Bosphorus Strait.