Photo: General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces / Facebook
The Armed Forces are successfully resisting the enemy
25 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the occupiers, six air defense positions were hit.
During the day, units of the Defense Forces repelled enemy attacks in the areas of Kupyansk, Spirne, Mayorsk, Zaitseve, Avdiivka, Novomykhailivka, Opytne and Kamianka. This is reported in the morning news summary of the General Staff Armed Forces of Ukraine on September 23.
It is noted that the aviation of the defense forces hit 25 areas of concentration of enemy manpower and military equipment, six positions of anti-aircraft missile systems.
In addition, the Mi-8 helicopter and 9 BpLA of the occupiers were destroyed in different directions.
Over the past day, missile forces and artillery have inflicted fire damage, in particular, on six control points, four areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment, three air defense positions, three artillery positions, as well as three ammunition depots.
As reported in the General Staff, the enemy continues to perform tasks related to the full occupation of Donetsk region, organization of defense and maintenance of captured territories, as well as disruption of active actions of the Defense Forces in certain areas.
Also, the enemy does not stop striking the civilian infrastructure and the homes of the civilian population.
Last day, the enemy carried out four missile and 27 air strikes, carried out more than 75 attacks from rocket salvo systems on military and civilian objects on the territory of Ukraine, violating the norms of international humanitarian law, laws and customs of warfare.
More than 45 settlements were affected by enemy strikes. In particular, Pechenegy, Pryshyb, Yarova, Spirne, Vesele, Bakhmut, Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Kostyantynivka, Neskuchne, Poltavka, Yehorivka, Bezymene, Kryvyi Rih, Biloghirya, Zaporizhzhia, Biloghirka, Pervomaiske, Mykolaiv, Ochakiv, Vysokopillya, Sukhyi Prud and Novogrihorivka.
The situation has not changed significantly on the Volyn and Polissky directions.
In other directions, the enemy fired from tanks, mortars, and artillery of various calibers:
- in the Seversky direction – in the areas of Shalygine, Myropilske, Volfyne and Yezdzetske settlements of the Sumy region;
- in the Slobozhansk direction – in the areas of the settlements of Dubnivka, Hoptivka, Vovchansk, Kamianka and Kupyansk;
- in the Kramatorsk direction – Mayaki, Mykolaivka, Dibrova, Kryva Luka, Pryshyb and Siversk;
- in the Bakhmut direction – Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Vesela Dolyna, Zaitseve, Vesele, Bilogorivka and Yakovlivka;
- in the Avdiiv direction – Krasnohorivka, Opytne, Maryinka, Novomykhailivka;
- in the Novopavlovsk direction – Vugledar, Zolota Niva, Neskuchne, Vremivka, Novoukrainka, Velyka Novosilka;
- in the Zaporozhye direction, the enemy did not conduct active operations, but instead shelled the settlements of Mala Tokmachka, Nova Tokmachka, Mali Shcherbaki, Zelene Pole, Zaliznychne and Rivne with artillery.
- more than 20 settlements were shelled in the South Buzka direction.
We will remind, ZSU stopped the enemy’s attempt to send a column of military equipment Kakhovsky bridge, and also hit two command posts of the Russian Federation in the Kherson region.
News from Correspondent.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet