The Joint Forces Headquarters told about the operational situation in Donbass as of 20:00 against the background of full-scale Russian aggression. About this reported press service of the OOS headquarters.
The fiercest battles in the Luhansk direction were fought for Happiness, Stanitsa Luhanska, Lobachevo, Belovodsk, Starobilsk. In the battles for Happiness, two enemy tanks were destroyed, one tank and one ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft gun were captured.
The situation in the Donetsk operational area is tense, but under control, shelling by Russian troops continues. Ukrainian military units are resisting.
“Allied forces have been able to thwart the Kremlin’s rapid offensive plan. Despite numerous enemy attacks, aircraft, artillery and missile strikes, as well as a large number of armored vehicles, the enemy was unable to advance deep into Ukraine in the eastern direction. Ukrainian defenders managed to repel attacks, defend and hold all key settlements and infrastructure facilities, “ – stressed in the headquarters.
In the Donetsk direction, the fiercest fighting took place in the area of Novotroitsky, Novognativka, Pavlopol and Pishchevyk. Currently, the Ukrainian military is not recording new attempts to break through the enemy, in some areas there is a decrease in fire activity.
In addition, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine published up-to-date information on the Russian invasion.
• The situation in the Donetsk operational district is tense, but controlled by the Joint Forces.
• All military units are fiercely resisting the Russian invasion, and Ukrainian soldiers are showing unprecedented courage and heroism. Allied forces were able to thwart the Kremlin’s plan of rapid offensive.
• The enemy was unable to advance deep into Ukraine in the eastern direction.
• Ukrainian defenders managed to repel attacks, defend and hold all key settlements and infrastructure.
• The fiercest battles were fought for Happiness, Stanitsa Luhanska, Lobachevo, Belovodsk, Starobilsk.
• In the battles for Happiness managed to destroy two enemy tanks, capture one tank and one ZU-23-2.
• In the area of occupied Sentyanivka, Ukrainian artillerymen stopped a mixed column of armored vehicles, hailstones and automobiles.
• In the Donetsk direction, the hottest was in the areas of Novotroitskoye, Novognativka, Pavlopol and Pyshchevyk.
• As of now, no new attempts to break through the enemy have been recorded, there is a decrease in fire activity in some areas.
• Ukrainian soldiers firmly hold their positions and inflict losses on the aggressor.
Chronicle of the invasion – in live broadcast ZAXID.NET
If you find an error on this page, select it and
Ctrl + Enter