We demand that Russia be held accountable for distorting the concept of genocide to justify aggression.
This was announced by President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
Ukraine has filed a lawsuit against Russia with the International Court of Justice in The Hague. Russia must be held accountable for manipulating the concept of genocide to justify aggression. We ask for an urgent decision to stop Russia’s military activities now and we expect that the trials will begin next week, – said the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
To support this case, you need to record:
– damage to civil infrastructure facilities;
– injuries to civilians and shell fragments within the city;
– facts of movement, damage and fighting in residential areas;
– facts of seizure / robbery of your property;
– facts of damage to medical vehicles and deprivation of access to medical care;
– facts of physical violence, imprisonment of civilians by the occupier;
– use of civilian clothes, uniforms and military emblems by the occupier;
– use of civilian infrastructure for military purposes under civilian cover.