Mykhailo Podolyak noted that it is time for Ukrainians to stop living under the Russian subpoena.
Mykhailo Podolyak, adviser to the head of the President’s Office, named the main task for Ukraine. He indicated that this is the liberation of all territories from Russian invaders.
The politician told about this on the air of the Freedom TV channel.
According to him, the achievement of the main goal depends on four factors:
- high-quality counteroperation planning so that it is not clear what and how we are doing;
- qualitative destruction of the rear infrastructure of our enemy. For this, additional volumes of high-precision weapons are needed;
- high morale of our army;
- absolute consensus of society.
“When we talk about mobilization or referendums, we live under the rule of the Russian Federation, which is an outsider,” Podoliak said.
At the same time, he voiced the main provisions of the Ukrainian order, namely:
- We must go and clear the territory.
- We must go beyond 1991.
- We must inflict a tactical defeat on Russia.
- We must rally our partners to take a tough stance against Russia’s continued threats to use nuclear weapons.
As UNIAN previously reported, the ZSU officially launched a counteroffensive in the south at the end of August. As of September 9, according to the Institute for the Study of War the defenders recaptured 2.5 thousand square kilometers from the enemy.
At the same time, Ukrainian forces are conducting operations on the Kharkiv-Izyum line. The Armed Forces continue to attack Russian pontoon and ferry crossings in the south on a daily basis, but maintain strict operational silence.
On September 11, the head of the Luhansk OVVA, Serhii Gaidai, reported that the Russians they pack the loot and run. The Russian military is leaving even cities that were occupied back in 2014.
You may also be interested in news: